E-Force Supercharger System For 2009-11 GM Trucks and SUV's
TORRANCE, CA (April 4, 2012) - Edelbrock is excited to introduce the all-new E-Force Supercharger system for 2009-11 GM trucks and SUV's equipped with a 6.2L LS engine. This system increases the performance of the stock engine, from 403 horsepower and 417 ft-lbs. of torque to 512* horsepower and 546* ft-lbs. of torque for improved street and towing performance.
This new system utilizes the same Eaton Twin Vortices Series (TVS) Gen VI rotors found in the ZR-1 Corvette and in the highly successful Corvette and Camaro E-Force Superchargers. The supercharger assembly is integrated into Edelbrock's unique intake manifold for a truly seamless design with minimal components. The intake features 12" long runners for maximum low-end torque and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. Keeping the air cool are dual, high capacity, air to water intercoolers and a full face, low temp, heat exchanger. It has been designed to meet 50-State emissions and work with all OEM emissions equipment (E.O. Number Pending).
This complete Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system includes everything you need to bolt it on under the stock hood. It includes a supercharger/manifold assembly, air-to-water intercooler and a handheld flash programmer to properly tune the factory ECU for the added power. Edelbrock offers two levels of optional powertrain warranty terms - including 3-Year/36,000 mile and 5-Year/100,000 mile, offering up to $19,000 of coverage. An optional system is also available without tuner (#15790). This system is ideal for users who already have a tuner or wish to tailor a custom tune.
- Increases performance to 512* horsepower and 546* ft-lbs. torque
- Features Eaton® Gen VI TVS 2300 rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 12" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Complete system includes supercharger/intake assembly, air-to-water intercooler and flash tuner with proper calibration
- Optional powertrain warranties available - up to 5-Year/100,000 mile and $19,000 of coverage
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number Pending)
- Retail priced at $6,595.87 (#1579) and $6,115.87 (#15790)
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses six locations in Southern California totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com
* Flywheel performance numbers shown. These numbers were factored from rear wheel test results on a 2011 Sliverado 6.2L
® Eaton and TVS are registered trademarks of the Eaton Corporation