Russell Complete EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kits
for Chevy LS and Chrysler 5.7L Hemi®
TORRANCE, CA (September 15, 2011) - Russell Performance, a division of Edelbrock, LLC
offers consumers complete EFI fuel hose kits for Chevy LS and the Chrysler 5.7L Hemi engines.
These kits provide a complete fuel hose system for GM LS-Series and Chrysler Hemi engine swaps in muscle cars, street rods and off-road vehicles. They include: in-line Edelbrock electric fuel pump #3594, regulator/fuel filter assembly, fuel pump relay and wiring assembly, 15' of ProFlex or ProClassic II hose, hose ends, adapters and mounting hardware for a complete installation. The Edelbrock fuel pump flows up to 57 gph @ 45 psi for reliable and consistent delivery. These kits can be used with the OEM fuel tank sending unit, but will require a -6 male AN adapter. Consumers have two finish options to choose from; ProFlex hose with red/blue fittings or ProClassic II hose with black fittings.
- EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kit with ProFlex hose and red/blue fittings #641600
- EFI Universal Fuel Hose Kit with ProClassic II hose and black fittings #641605
- Complete fuel kit for GM LS-Series and Chrysler 5.7L Hemi engine swaps
- Features an Edelbrock electric fuel pump, fuel relay and complete wiring assembly
- Choice of ProFlex hose with red/blue fittings or ProClassic II hose with black fittings
- Fuel pump produces 57 gph @ 45 psi for consistent and reliable fuel delivery
- Includes everything needed for complete installation
For more information visit www.russellperformance.com or call (800) 416-8628
Russell Performance specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of fluid transfer systems and components for automotive and motorcycle markets. Russell Performance is a wholly owned division of Torrance, CA based Edelbrock, LLC. Edelbrock encompasses six locations in Southern California totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information, visit www.russellperformance.com