New E-Force Supercharger System for 2006 and later Z06 Corvettes
TORRANCE, CA (July 27, 2011) - Edelbrock adds more Corvette excitement with the release of their new E-Force Supercharger system (#1572) for 2006 and later Z06 Corvettes.
This all new E-Force system pushes a stock LS7 engine up to an amazing 657 flywheel HP and 582 ft-lbs of torque. This supercharger incorporates the Eaton Twin Vortices Series (TVS) Gen VI rotor assembly, the same internals used on the new ZR1 Corvette, as well as an air to water twin intercooler system and dual core heat exchanger. Torque has been optimized through the use of 12" long runners, while low speed fuel economy is retained through the use of an internal bypass valve to reduce parasitic loss. All of this equipment integrates with the dry sump system and fits under the stock hood without any modifications.
This system includes all of the components needed to support the increased power output of the engine, including 60 lb/hr injectors, a high flow air intake system and a handheld programming module to update the ECU. It is designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment and is 50-state street legal (E.O. Number D-215-76). It also includes matching aluminum coil covers that are black powder coated for a great under hood look. Edelbrock offers three levels of optional powertrain coverage, up to 5-Year/100,000 mile and $19,000 of coverage, for peace of mind when installing on a brand new car.
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS 2300 GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 12" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood with no modifications
- Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, ZR1 liquid to liquid oil cooler, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler and flash tuner with proper calibration
- Three levels of optional powertrain warranty coverage available
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D-215-76)
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses six locations in Southern California totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com