Edelbrock Headers and X-Pipe Improve 2010 Camaro Sound & Flow
Edelbrock announces the release of bolt-on exhaust system components, including headers and x-pipe, for 2010 Camaro SS. Together, these components will improve the already powerful Camaro SS's exhaust flow and performance sound.
Edelbrock Shorty Headers deliver improved flow for seat-of-the-pants performance you can feel. They are made in the USA from 17-gauge 409 stainless steel and feature heavy-duty 3/8" laser cut port flanges for durability and optimal sealing. An improved free flowing mandrel bent design provides better performance. They are 50-state street legal direct bolt-on replacements for OEM exhausts manifolds and are available in a durable Ti-Tech coating (#65713) or ceramic coating (#65712).
Shorty Header Features Include:
- Direct bolt-on 50-state legal replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Heavy-duty 3/8" laser cut port flanges
- Free flowing mandrel bent tubing
- 17-gauge 409 stainless steel
- Available in Ti-Tech (#65713) or Ceramic coated (#65712)
X-Pipe Assembly (#6716) is designed to replace the restrictive OEM resonator system, allowing for balanced flow and an aggressive exhaust tone. It's manufactured in the USA from 2-1/2" diameter 409 stainless steel and Ti-Tech coated for durability and great looks. Clamps are included for a bolt-on installation.
Pipe Assembly Features Include:
- Features an aggressive exhaust tone and balanced flow
- Bolt-on replacements for OEM exhaust resonator system
- Manufactured from 2-1/2" diameter 19-gauge 409 stainless steel
- Ti-Tech coated for durability, (#6716)
For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets.