Edelbrock Launches Pro-Flo XT Fuel Injection Systems for Chevrolet LS1
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock is rapidly expanding its Pro-Flo XT offerings with more choices, including the all new Chevy LS1. These revolutionary EFI systems deliver more power, and are ideal for engine retro-fits.
Edelbrock has combined engineering and technology to bring consumers a more powerful, modern EFI system with user-friendly simplicity to LS1 owners. The Pro-Flo XT electronic fuel injection system includes a new, more powerful ECU (computer) featuring fully sequential injection, exclusive handheld calibration module for tuning on the fly without the use of a laptop cpu, pre-defined calibrations and wideband O2 sensor compatibility. If laptop tuning is desired, the user can tune via laptop through the Pro-Flo XT software (included). Pro-Flo XT also receives a new modern intake manifold design packaged with a 90mm front-mount throttle body. Complete systems include ecu, wiring harness, handheld tuning module, coil driver for factory coil-on-plug ignition, all electronic sensors, fuel system components, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rails, throttle body and software. LS1 applications are available with cast-aluminum finish or black powder coated finish with contrast machining for a custom look.
- All new modern design improves performance and mileage potential
- Powerful flash-programmable ECU, by EFI Technology
- Full sequential port injection
- Pre-defined calibrations can be tuned through hand-held calibration module (or) custom tune with available software on user's laptop computer
- Modern intake manifold with 90mm throttle body for maximum performance
- Narrowband sensor (included) and wideband O2 sensor compatible
- Complete EFI systems are available in choice of cast-aluminum finish (#3529) or black powder coated finish (#35293)
For more information please visit Edelbrock.com - Electronic Fuel Injection - Pro-Flo XT.
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com