Edelbrock Releases Coil-Covers for GM LS1 Engines
Edelbrock's new LS Series Coil Covers are a great way to dress up the LS1 in your Corvette, F-Body, street rod or muscle car. Their exclusive design is manufactured of cast aluminum and eliminates the stock mounting bracket by mounting the coils directly to the underside of cover, providing a clean, custom look. These Coil Covers are a center bolt style design and will fit 1999 and later LS1/LS6 centerbolt valve covers with GM coils #12558948 or aftermarket replacement equivalent.
These coil covers are available in as-cast aluminum (#4118), polished finish (#41181) and black powder coated with contrast machined logo and fins (#41183).
- Industry first design that fastens the coils to the coil cover, eliminating the clumsy factory bracket
- High-quality cast aluminum construction
- Fits 1999 & later GM LS-Series centerbolt valve covers with #12558948 coils or equivalent
- Available as-cast, polished or black powder coated
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- Available now ? Retail prices starting at $199.00 / set
For more information please visit http://www.edelbrock.com
About Edelbrock, LLC
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
For more info, please visit: www.edelbrock.com