Edelbrock Expands New Pro-Flo XT Fuel Injection Systems Offerings to
include Chevrolet, Ford and Chrysler
Edelbrock is rapidly expanding its Pro-Flo XT offerings with new applications seen for the first time at the SEMA show. These revolutionary EFI systems deliver more power, great looks and improved mileage potential; so much so that Hot Rod Magazine's November 2008 issue cites Pro-Flo XT as "an EFI that could pay for itself in two years" - Steve Magnante. "EFI For Any Car". Hot Rod Magazine Nov, 2008: page 83.
Edelbrock has combined engineering and technology to bring consumers a more powerful, modern EFI system with user-friendly simplicity. The Pro-Flo XT electronic fuel injection system includes a new, more powerful ECU (computer) featuring fully sequential injection, exclusive handheld calibration module for tuning on the fly without the use of a laptop cpu, pre-defined calibrations and wideband O2 sensor compatibility. If laptop tuning is desired, the user can tune via laptop through the Pro-Flo XT software (included). Pro-Flo XT also receives a new modern intake manifold design packaged with a 90mm front-mount throttle body. Complete systems include ecu, wiring harness, handheld tuning module, all electronic sensors, fuel system components, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rails, throttle body and software. Applications now include small-block Chevy with standard and Vortec ports, big-block Chevy with oval-ports, LS1, 440 Chrysler and Ford 289-302 and 351W.
- All new modern design improves performance and mileage potential
- Powerful flash-programmable ECU, by EFI Technology
- Full sequential port injection
- Pre-defined calibrations can be tuned through hand-held calibration module (or) custom tune with available software on user's laptop computer
- Modern intake manifold with 90mm throttle body for maximum performance
- Narrowband sensor (included) and wideband O2 sensor compatible
- Pro-Flo XT systems are now available for Chevrolet small-block, big-block oval port and LS1, Ford small-block and 440 Chrysler.
For more information click link to visit: Edelbrock.com - Electronic Fuel Injection - Pro-Flo XT
About Edelbrock, LLC
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
For more info, please visit: www.edelbrock.com