Edelbrock Sway Bars Greatly Improve Handling Performance
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock's sway bars improve handling performance by reducing body roll. These Sway Bars are designed and tested to give your car's chassis the stability it needs to keep your tires planted on the road. Edelbrock sway-bars are available individually (front or rear) and in pairs (front and rear) and mount in the stock location for easy installation.
Front Sway Bars are manufactured from lightweight hollow-core (4130) Chromoly steel for maximum strength and durability under severe steering and braking load. The CNC forming ensures precision fitment for a true bolt-on installation. They feature adjustable end links for fine tuning of the roll stiffness to your personal preference. Rear Sway Bars are manufactured from heavy duty solid-core (1045) cold formed steel for maximum strength. Precision CNC forming ensures proper fitment for a true bolt-on installation.
These sway bars are engineered by Edelbrock suspension engineers and are sized specifically for each application for proper roll stiffness. All of Edelbrock's sway bars are powder coated with a glossy black finish for lasting durability and corrosion resistance. They also include grease-able graphite polyurethane bushings and high quality zinc plated hardware. Applications available for popular GM and Ford applications.
- Front sway bars are manufactured of 4130 chromoly steel (front) and 1045 cold rolled steel (rear)
- Improve handling by reducing body roll and stabilizing the chassis
- Glossy black powder coated for great looks and corrosion resistance
- Grease-able graphite polyurethane bushings
- Adjustable end links with zinc plated hardware
- Bolt-in to stock location for easy installation
- Made in USA for consistent quality and performance
For more information please visit http://www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com