EDELBROCK MAXIMIZES POWER POTENTIAL WITH VICTOR SERIES
BIG-BLOCK CHEVY DOWN-SWEPT DRAG RACE HEADERS
TORRANCE, CA - Ideal for high-horsepower and large cubic-inch big-block Chevy dragsters and more, Edelbrock's new 304 stainless steel Down-Swept Drag Race Headers #6551 have big pipes for big power. During on-track testing, racers were impressed with the high quality all stainless steel construction, including the beefy 3/8"-thick stainless steel flanges.
These free flowing drag race headers have innovative features to maximize power potential in competition. The primaries are 2-3/8" at the flange, stepped up to 2-1/2" with 5-inch diameter collectors to match the high air-flow requirements of large cubic-inch big-blocks. They are engineered with the correct firing order pulse sequence in the collector to take advantage of the 4-7 swap firing order that is popular today. Unlike some competitor's headers that interfere with body panels, primary pipe-to-body clearance has been maximized to provide ample clearance, even with wide-body dragster chassis designs. The tough stainless steel laser-cut port flanges are robotically welded and contoured for a perfect fit with no leaks. A true merge collector features an expansion cone on the exit of the collector, and the slip-on design allows for tuning of the primary tube lengths to individual engine requirements. Collector retainer brackets, scavenge tubes, gaskets and all hardware for installation are also included.
Features & Benefits
- Made in the USA by Edelbrock for the ultimate in quality and performance
- Trouble-free installation, includes all hardware, gaskets and complete instructions
- Heavy-duty laser-cut stainless steel flanges ensure a leak-free seal and superior fit with no alterations
- Made of 18-gauge 304 stainless steel for durability and better heat retention
- Improved scavenging with 4-7 swap cams popular with today's racers
- Ideal for NHRA Super Comp and Top Dragster as well as fast brackets and some bodied cars with tube chassis.
For more information, go to www.edelbrock.com, talk to one of Edelbrock's skilled technicians at (310) 416-8628 or send an email to email@example.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com