EDELBROCK EXPANDS CRATE ENGINE LINE-UP WITH 363 HORSEPOWER PERFORMER CRATE ENGINE
Edelbrock, a trusted performance leader for nearly 70 years, makes it easy to put more power under your hood with their Performer Crate Engine. Edelbrock engineers have used their dyno-proven Total Power PackageŽ recipe to assemble the all-new Performer roller-cammed crate engine. Their newest offering is a 350ci small-block Chevy boasting a stout 363 horsepower and 405 ft/lbs of torque, perfect for any daily driver, performance-oriented truck, or anyone who wants an impressive torque curve and reliable performance. Like all Edelbrock crate engines, it's available with an array of options that are sure to suit nearly any desire.
Beginning with a new lower-cost Goodwrench 350ci 4-bolt GM short-block, Edelbrock adds top quality components such as their own intake and E-Tec 170 cylinder heads, ARP bolts, Edelbrock Red Roller Rockers and a high quality MSD Pro Billet Distributor with Blaster 2 Coil. The heart of the engine is Edelbrock's new Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller cam and lifters.
Rather than working with a tired, old engine, a single part number buys a brand new, fully assembled engine that's virtually ready to run and delivers classic Edelbrock performance - right out-of-the-box. This crate engine is covered by Edelbrock's Two Year/Unlimited Mileage/$0 deductible Warranty for the ultimate piece of mind.
Several packages offer your choice of single or dual-quad carburetor and options such as polished accessories or Edelbrock's great looking EnduraShine&trade finish.
Features & Benefits of the Edelbrock Performer Crate Engine
- 9.0:1 compression, 363 HP & 405 ft/lbs.
- Maximum HP & Torque
- Available with the "Polished Package" or EnduraShine&trade finish (optional EnduraShine&trade intake, carb & air cleaner)
- Edelbrock Performer EPS Vortec or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Vortec intake manifold
- Edelbrock E-Tec 170 heads with guide plates and swirl-polished stainless steel valves
- Elite Series valve covers with custom badge
- Order with or without an Edelbrock water pump (your choice of two styles)
- Dyno-matched Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller lifters and Performer hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy-duty 8-inch harmonic balancer
- Includes their top-of-the-line Thunder Series AVS 650 cfm Carburetor with adjustable secondaries
- 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty
For more information, go to www.edelbrock.com, talk to one of Edelbrock's skilled technicians at (310) 416-8628 or send an email to email@example.com
About Edelbrock, LLC
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
For more info, please visit: www.edelbrock.com