EDELBROCK EXPANDS CRATE ENGINE LINE-UP WITH 363 HORSEPOWER PERFORMER CRATE ENGINE
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock, a trusted performance leader for nearly 70 years, makes it easy to put more power under your hood with their Performer Crate Engine. Edelbrock engineers have used their dyno-proven Total Power PackageŽ recipe to assemble the all-new Performer roller-cammed crate engine. Their newest offering is a 350ci small-block Chevy boasting a stout 363 horsepower and 405 ft/lbs of torque, perfect for any daily driver, performance-oriented truck, or anyone who wants an impressive torque curve and reliable performance. Like all Edelbrock crate engines, it's available with an array of options that are sure to suit nearly any desire.
Beginning with a new lower-cost Goodwrench 350ci 4-bolt GM short-block, Edelbrock adds top quality components such as their own intake and E-Tec 170 cylinder heads, ARP bolts, Edelbrock Red Roller Rockers and a high quality MSD Pro Billet Distributor with Blaster 2 Coil. The heart of the engine is Edelbrock's new Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller cam and lifters.
Rather than working with a tired, old engine, a single part number buys a brand new, fully assembled engine that's virtually ready to run and delivers classic Edelbrock performance - right out-of-the-box. This crate engine is covered by Edelbrock's Two Year/Unlimited Mileage/$0 deductible Warranty for the ultimate piece of mind.
Several packages offer your choice of single or dual-quad carburetor and options such as polished accessories or Edelbrock's great looking EnduraShine&trade finish.
Features & Benefits of the Edelbrock Performer Crate Engine
- 9.0:1 compression, 363 HP & 405 ft/lbs.
- Maximum HP & Torque
- Available with the "Polished Package" or EnduraShine&trade finish (optional EnduraShine&trade intake, carb & air cleaner)
- Edelbrock Performer EPS Vortec or RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Vortec intake manifold
- Edelbrock E-Tec 170 heads with guide plates and swirl-polished stainless steel valves
- Elite Series valve covers with custom badge
- Order with or without an Edelbrock water pump (your choice of two styles)
- Dyno-matched Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller lifters and Performer hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy-duty 8-inch harmonic balancer
- Includes their top-of-the-line Thunder Series AVS 650 cfm Carburetor with adjustable secondaries
- 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty
For more information, go to www.edelbrock.com, talk to one of Edelbrock's skilled technicians at (310) 416-8628 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com