EDELBROCK GETS 27.9 HP FROM 2002-07 YAMAHA GRIZZLY 660
WITH THE ALL NEW #3205 40mm PERFORMER SERIES CARBURETOR
TORRANCE, CA - There is a high demand for performance upgrades for the number one selling ATV, the Yamaha Grizzly. Edelbrock has risen to the challenge with the new #3205 40mm Performer Series carburetor. Specially tuned for the 2002-07 Yamaha Grizzly, this carb has shown an impressive 5% increase in power, improving the Grizzly's performance to 27.9 HP. These numbers were achieved using a stock exhaust system and closed air box. With the addition of an aftermarket exhaust system, Edelbrock engineers increased the power to a 10% gain in HP.
Edelbrock Performer Series ATV carbs are designed for today's high-performance, four-stroke engines, providing improved power and throttle response throughout the rpm range. The adjustable accelerator pump allows for crisp throttle response and external tuneability for applications that demand a broad powerband. Every Performer Series Edelbrock ATV carb comes complete with all required components for an easy installation, and offers these outstanding features:
- Adjustable accelerator pump offers instant throttle response and easy starting capability
- Externally adjustable needle for easy low speed fuel calibration
- Sealed 440 stainless steel shaft bearings allow for a lifetime of smooth throttle operation
- Hard anodized aluminum slide is wear resistant for exceptionally smooth rideability
- Electroless nickel plated finish for durability and good looks
- Includes installation and tuning hardware, plus high-quality Motion Pro throttle cables
- Every Edelbrock carb is wet-flow tested at the Edelbrock factory for quality assurance
For more information, go to www.edelbrock.com, talk to one of Edelbrock's skilled technicians at (310) 416-8628 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com
Edelbrock, LLC opened its first green sand foundry in 1990 in order to fully control the quality of the castings. A brand new robotically-controlled permanent mold facility was opened in 2007. The Edelbrock Foundries are ISO 9001 registered, delivering modern production solutions for aluminum casting and Made in the USA quality.